I was nominated to do this tag (my first tag, heh) by Rawan, Myself and I so go and follow! They made it looked fancy but I’m lazy as hell so nO.
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little-known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique things about me:
- I do jujitsu, and I won a Bronze medal in the British Jujitsu Championships even though it was unexpected. (Read about that here if you really want)
- I’ve been playing the electric guitar for about 4 and a half (ish?) years.
- I’m learning Japanese because anime. I only know very basic things like hi, what’s up, etc. but when watching subbed anime and you know one word it feels kinda cool.
- My favourite bands are Bring Me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Escape The Fate, My Chemical Romance, Motionless in White, SOiL and Get Scared. (And more but I think 7 faves are enough. Also Rawan likes BVB too so shout out for the good taste)
- My bad habits are clicking my fingers without even realising it. (I.e, in front of the friends who find it creepy)
- I have waaaayyyy more internet friends than real friends.
- I’m learning how to program with Python (the script that runs Google and Nokia phones)
- I hAte cropped trousers. Wouldn’t your poor ankles get cold?!??!?!?!?!!
- I hate food shopping yet I love food (?) I get really frustrated when we’re in Lidl for more than 15 minutes.
- I love cacti.
- My favourite animals are foxes (…when they don’t eat people’s pets)
I can’t be bothered to name anyone else, oops